Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ballsy Job Application

"So, we got this email the other day:

Hello Wieden + Kennedy London,
My name is Luke Forsythe. If you are reading this on the morning of the 24th then I will be sitting outside on a turquoise Verner Panton.

Please do not be alarmed. I'm in a good state of mental health. However, I am determined to talk to a senior member of Creative. I know how busy you all are so I simply plan to wait until somebody has a spare moment.

I have a first degree in product design and have recently freelanced as a branding consultant and designer. I excel in idea generation and communication. I have the utmost respect and appreciation for what Wieden + Kennedy is doing and want, very much, to be a part of it.

Regards,
Luke Forsythe
"
And guess what? He got a job at W+K.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]