Friday, September 07, 2007

When a happy thing falls.

I'm not going to recommend Annie Morris' new show at Allsopp Contemporary because a) You, me, and everyone we know can't afford to buy anything and b) The gallery is not so much out in the sticks as a bit further on from the sticks and turn left. It's lurking somewhere in the shadow of Goldfinger's Trellick Tower. The private view was awesome though. Apart from the great art, free booze, and endless schmoozing, the highlight for me was meeting Kirstie "I wasn't born, I was knitted" Allsopp, whom I presume is the sister of the gallery owner. Best of all she swore, very casually, in my presence, which was akin to hearing the Pope swear.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]