Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The hiatus is back off

"I'm an arrogant, solipsistic, attention-needy freak who pretends to have an opinion about everything. I don't have time to listen to you. I barely have time to listen to me."
It does me good to take a little time off from blogging each Christmas. I haven't been entirely out of touch however. I did notice that you and I had become the person of the year. That glory must have irritated the old media dinosaurs, because the backlash has officially started. Joel Stein, quoted above, is sick of public commenting, as is Guardian film critic Peter Bradshaw. Anyway, given this intense pressure to defend the reputation of the blogosphere, I'm back in blogging action.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]