Tuesday, October 24, 2006

  • The Moleskine City Notebook is a Moleskine crossed with Lonely Planet. It has some precompiled essential information, and then you use it as a scrapbook of your travels. I like the idea so much, I might get one for London. (via)
  • For the best part of 12 years I've resolutely ignored irc, until that is I discovered the art of Conversation. It's an OS X irc client, that connects you to file-sharing bots. Honestly, it's like being in War Games.
  • Must see pictures: Bravia Ad vs Madrid Airport. (via)
  • Great howtos: make a muppet. My shocking fact of the day, is that apparently, in the US, the word "muppet" has no pejorative connotations.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]