Sunday, August 20, 2006

On Friday night, listening to Graham Coxon, for the first time in a decade, I got knocked down in a mosh pit. I felt that perhaps I had left an important part of my brain somewhere, somewhere in a field in Cambridgeshire. Unfortunately, sublime though it was, I also lost my car keys, and had to sleep in a tent. Festivals suck; crappy food, seas of mud, and the constant whine of public school rastas inhaling balloons of hippy crack. It's good to be back.

  • David Foster Wallace visits Wimbledon, finds God, in the form of Federer.(via)
  • I've posted plenty of DDR videos in the past, but this one is off the frickin hook. Back flips, breakdancing, hand stands, and flawless rhythm. Best. DDR. Ever. (Thanks, Gracey)
  • Vader is more popular that you can possibly imagine: The Vader Sessions. (Thanks, P Dicky)
  • T-shirt of the week: Bad grammar makes me [sic].

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]