Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Unboxing fun.


My generous father lent me the cash to replace my stolen iBook. A shiny MacBook arrived from amazon today. I planned to time myself, from unboxing to blog posting, expecting that it would be a matter of minutes. Instead though I got waylaid during the process, transferring files, and updating my iPhoto library. Total time to post is thus more than 2 hours. Although it wasn't particularly quick, it was stamped all over with Applish ease of use. And it's blindingly fast, despite being the current bottom of the range laptop. When it comes to Apples, it seems that reports of the death of Moore's Law have been exaggerated.

Tags:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]