Tuesday, July 04, 2006

  • Kobayashi sets a new hotdog record. He is my sporting idol.
  • Live action transformers.
  • Ant Simulator
  • Terrifyingly awful grouphug confession of sexual adventuring gone wrong: "I feel like Patrick Bateman, I feel nothing. Well not nothing, like Patrick Batemen I feel like slaughtering this behemoth."
  • Wikipedia Space Disasters, is like my best wikipedia page ever. So many good facts.
  • Despite the fact that Speedo sponsored David Walliams rather amazing cross channel swim, but the BBC have revealed that his high tech insulation was provided by good old-fashioned goose fat.
  • Tags:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]