Thursday, July 06, 2006

  • Huge thank you to RJ at sneakerplay, for hooking me up with an invite. Right now it's like 140 serious global influencers, and me. It's still private beta, so I haven't got any invites, and you can't even get a glimpse at how awesome it is.
  • While you wait for an invite, I suggest you check out barcodepedia, the social networking site for barcode enthusiasts.
  • WOTD: pons asinorum, or "fool's bridge", a mental stumbling block for the dim, taken from the name of Euclid's 5th proposition.
  • Non-WOTD: cryovelate. This seems to be a DFW neologism, used to describe a cold hearted person. I'm not the only one to take exception to it, viz this open letter to DFW.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]