Sunday, April 02, 2006

Do I look like a grup?
The New York Metro coins the term grup, for adults who won't or can't grow up. While it's true that I do own more pairs of sneakers (100+) than suits (2); and I can't shut up about how awesome Architecture in Helsinki are; and I did buy this floral 80's retro tennis jacket in some anonymous japanese store on Lexington St; I submit to you that I am not a grup for two reasons. (1) I make this sh*t look good, and (2) I don't turn 30 for a whole 'nother 10 months.

  • My man Perry F definitely is a grup though. Item of evidence A: he's in a new band Fisherman.
  • Brainwave MP3s to hack your brain like forever.
  • Make this little Pipecleaner man dance.
  • Tags: , ,


    Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]