Monday, March 27, 2006

My sneaker sense is tingling.
Coming home from work I had a sudden intuition that I should stop by "Size?" and see if anything had changed since I was last there 48 hours ago. They had taken a delivery of three pairs of Foot Patrol Air Max 90s, including one pair in a UK 10. Somehow I'd missed the drop at Foot Patrol, but "Size?" came to my rescue. I especially enjoy buying an ultra-exclusive pair of kicks on a rainy day. There's something extra awesome about knowing that climactic conditions force you to ice them in the back of the closet, not rock them right away. Now I have them safely stashed, I feel confident to declare that the upcoming Polka Dot Pack is the sneaker sensation of the summer.

Tags: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]