Friday, March 17, 2006


I wish I never had to go to work again. Everyday I would just get up and go "cave exploring". For no particular reason I thought I'd compile a list of lists of lists I like:
  • List of Guardian Lists of the Day.
  • Listible a Web 2.0 collection of taggable sharable lists.
  • Kevin Kelly's list of interesting email lists. (To which I would definitely add Monkeywire)
  • Amazon's List of Books of lists.
  • Another list of assorted (mostly trivial) lists.
  • Fimoculous's list of "best of 2005" lists.
  • Wikipedia's list of lists of fictional things.
  • Timothy McSweeney's list of his many fine lists.
  • The List of Bests list of best lists. (I'm getting dizzy).
  • Grow-a-Brain's list of assorted lists.
  • And I supoose I should include the motherload: Wikipedia's entire list of lists.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]