Tuesday, March 28, 2006

  • Amazing Mark Ronson video, shot in London, featuring animated graffiti, including this Banksy balloon girl. On a related note, Banksy suggests in The Guardian that 2012 will be bad for East London street art, such as this Neckface, outside my pal Marina's "so slummy it's cool" Hackney flat.
  • This is vieux chapeau to MP3-scenesters like Mike, but the original version of The Knife (scroll down), is actually awesomer than the more famous Jose Gonzalez cover version.
  • I am a little too into pork products right now. I made a monstrous 3kg pork pie, which I estimate as containing not less than 20,000 calories. My pork research so far has uncovered: The Bacon Show (ultra-niche blog of bacon recipes), bacon x transformers Danish bacon ad, gummi bacon, and unbelievably The Bacon of the Month Club ("12 artisan bacons to your door each month"). I guess I wouldn't be true to my sneaker roots if I didn't namecheck Nike's only pork themed shoe.
  • Tags: , ,


    Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]