Friday, January 06, 2006

So I'm stuck at Heathrow Terminal 1, waiting for a majorly overdue plane. I just paid £7.50 for 3 hours of T-Mobile Hotspot, when I suddenly realised if I'd been here 10 days ago, I could have enjoyed Google Space for free. Anyway despite my sadness at missing out on a little of the google-glamour here's some random nonsense before my departure:

  • Neologism watch: Las Vague-as, also spotted here.
  • In a similar vein: This is the golden age of everything, even blogging.
  • Kaeru kaeru, an old flash puzzle game concept rendered beautifully in frogs.
  • Howto: make a stove from a Pepsi can, or a Stirling engine.
  • KicksExchange a new UK sneaker swapping forum.
  • Interesting article (really) about tax implications of online gaming.
  • Great flash art(and nice t-shirts) at SSUR.
  • Recursive fun: How to get to the top of the del.cio.us popular page, (via, of course)
  • Mr Golden on myspace. Crazy name, crazy music, crazy Cobrasnakesque photos. (Thanx Jo)
  • I, Samurai a new BBC documentary, looks unmissable. Sadly I'm going to miss it. There are however some great Hattori Hanzo type clips for download.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]