Thursday, January 26, 2006

Overheard somewhere in South London:
"Did you see that man on the telly last night? That black man, you know the netball player. What he said about Madonna...ooh my."

  • The DraganFlyer V Ti Pro is the coolest looking RC helicopter that ever lived. It also happens to be practically a UAV, and comes with a tiny digicam payload. Too awesome. Now if I could only find $1499 down the back of the sofa.
  • Wake Me Up At... Little stickers with your tube stop on them, for when you pass out drunk on the last train home.
  • I'm in the grip of a terrible obsession with the South Park episode: Trapped In The Closet. Watch it all on YouTube and then marvel at the fact that in the episode Tom Cruise says "I'll sue you, I'll sue you in England", and then the real Tom Cruise proceeds to threaten legal action in the UK. So po mo you don't know.

  • Share My Wifi is a brilliant GMaps implementation that helps people find and share wifi access. It's Warchalking 2.0
  • Zombie Pinups, so hot, and yet so cold, creepy and undead. (not 100%SFW)(via)
  • WOTD: caduceus, which I'm surprised I didn't already know.
  • I want a "Buzzword Compliant" badge for my blog, so I can be as cool as FireAnt, a vLog torrent/RSS client/directory
  • As an entry in the most niche weblog evs competition, I'd like to propose this japanese blog, which deals only with techniques for painting highly realistic figurines of assorted amphibia.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]