Tuesday, January 03, 2006

One of my (many) New Year's resolutions was to quit caffeine (again). As a result I'm lethargic, grumpy, and suffering a constant low-level headache. Today's links may lack their usual panache:

  • WOTD x3: evince, evection, exordial, and if you like Words OTD, you might like Ben Schott's Word of the Week (I've yet to receive my first word, so I can't vouch for the quality).
  • Uber nerd t-shirt: "I used to get invited to all the good betas", and beta of the day: Sphere. (Google search is really starting to fail this blog as the archive stretches ever larger).
  • Extratasty for alcoholics who love AJAX. A virtual cocktail cabinet stocked with Web2.0 wonders.
  • I finally managed to have my ibook run across two screens, the way all my PC friends have been doing for years: Screen Spanning Doctor
  • Interactive map/timeline of Iraq coalition casualties.
  • Triumvir3 dropped new t-shirts.
  • My second favourite speed eater gets a lame nickname compared to the rest of the top 25.
  • Giant pacifier sculpture made from almost 31k cigarette butts. (Complete with awful headline).
  • Be Your Own Pet may already be old news to some, but I note that definite hottie Jemima Pearl, did not make it onto the Stereogum Indie Hottie of the Year, so I'm "calling "Shotgun!"" on this bandwagon.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]