Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Right now there's a queue of 15 kids from Japan and Hong Kong outside the Busy Ape Workshop in London. They're waiting until 11am tomorrow, for a camo cap. I think they might be insane. I queued for all of 30 seconds last Sunday for Stussy Court Forces, before deciding that my self-respect was more important than a pair of sneakers. Either I'm getting old, or streetwear just isn't as exciting to me as it was back in '03/'04. Good luck, crazy Bape otaku; I hope you all get your caps.

  • Stalin's efforts to breed half-man half-ape super-warriors. Luckily they failed, both to impregnate chimps, and to have chimps impregnate humans. Like Troy McLure says, "We've finally made a monkey out of..." Stalin.
  • Google Trends makes me feel queasy. They know too much about me. I'm actually a little scared that the more I offload my critical faculties onto the Google servers, the closer they come to creating an AI version of my consciousness.
  • If you're a really dedicated reader, you might know that I have a large collection of Tiki mugs. Perhaps then, this only excites me, but Ooga Mooga has a database of 900+ mugs, and lets you classify and trade your Tiki mug collection. Neato.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]