Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's with some trepidation that I'm posting today at all, since I'm off sick from work. I assume, perhaps incorrectly that no-one I currently work with reads this blog. If they do, they're mondo f***ing cagey about it. After I texted my boss to say I was sick, and that I'd arranged someone to cover for me, she rang me back to check I wasn't actually dying. Having established that I had no worse than a mild case of avian flu, she then immediately rang back again to point out that she'd emailed me through a PowerPoint presentation, that needed fixing by tomorrow. By which pre-amble, I mean to suggest, that even if I'm too contagious to be actually in the office, I'm clearly not so sick that I can't be expected to manipulate a keyboard and trackpad.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]