Sunday, December 04, 2005

As McSleazy opened his set on Thursday night at xMaS bAsTaRd, I suddenly realised I was embarking on one of the best nights out of my whole life. The entire club were dressed in nativity costumes (I was a sheep (pictured)), the drinks were ludicrously strong, and the DJs were fantastic. McSleazy started by cutting the music completely, then doing a black power salute while the crowd jeered. Then suddenly Thus Spake Zarathustra boomed out, mixed into an endless flawless sequence of Cypress Hill/Britney/Beasties bootlegs. After McSleazy we got Go Home Productions who were equally awesome. It may not sound sophisticated, but it was a truly great party. I've uploaded a Blo Up Doll Dizzee remix that was given out at the club as a going home present: Blue Rascal (7.8Mb MP3), enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]