Tuesday, November 29, 2005

  • There was an Onken stand at Victoria Station yesterday handing out free samples. As I arrived, the scene turned into an ugly riot. Passers-by began looting indiscriminately. I myself fled the scene with 3kg of delicious Biopot. I'm feeling slightly guilty, so I thought they deserved a small plug.
  • If you are interested in urinary urgency......actually you probably still won't enjoy my new article about Measuring Urgency.
  • Protoblogger Dave asked me to contribute some crossword clues to the South London Theatre Newsletter. Here's a sample of my cruciverbal witticisms:
    A cup or a plate? A girl gets confused. (5)
    A gerbil shuffled to head of chorus. (6)
    Bishop alleged to have concealed a jewel. (4)
    Carol has argument drunkenly up a ladder. (4-4, 7, 2, 4)
    Dick strays around standards. (10)
    Whisper sweet nothings? Endlessly frigid. (3)
    The spanish flipper is small and sprightly. (5)
    Susi eats hot fish food. (5)
  • Life imitates art (well Curb actually) as Rik Flair gets arrested for Road Rage.
  • Finally a podcast worth listening to: Ricky Gervais.
  • An Open Letter To Aubrey de Grey. Richard Miller, gerontologist, explains quite humourously why millions now living will not never die.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]