Saturday, November 26, 2005

  • Spike Jonze completists should enjoy his most recent adverts for Ikea and Gap.
  • ThingsMag's beautiful Animal Families Cards reminded me of a kid's version of Old Maid called Grumpy Gus Gorilla. Google draws a blank; can anyone use their analogue "brain" memory to recall it?
  • My PSP broke in the early hours of this morning, during a drunken attempt to finish Grand Theft. Looking at the laser unit, I'm about 51% sure I can fix it myself.
  • The Get To Z game, is 5 minutes of idle distraction. The solution is eazy when you know how.
  • Did NASA accidentally nuke Jupiter? The internet and zany conspiracy theories go together like peanut butter and jelly.
  • Xooglers: a former Google employee tells all about the fabled life at Mountain View.
  • Howto Flickr set: Katamari cake.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]