Thursday, November 10, 2005

Is it a point of etiquette, that you should refrain from asking people where they got their prison tattoos? I have been wondering, because the man that brings the sandwich trolley everyday at work, has some crazy home-made inked symbols on his hands and wrists. He's a super-friendly guy, and I am fairly sure he's committing major sandwich-fraud against Sodexho, which makes me like him even more. Familiar as we are, I don't have the courage to ask where he got his tatts.

  • BBC interview Takahashi, the creator of Katamari, about his plans to become a playground designer.
  • Kassovitz rips into Sarkozy, in a huge way: "(his ideas)...illuminate the purely demagogical and egocentric aspects of a puny, would be Napoleon."
  • Sports Illustrated's Hockey Fists of Fury pictorial.
  • The Guardian go behind the scenes with Nigerian 419 scammers.
  • 100% post-consumer waste house, being made from a 747 (via)
  • If I could only choose one category at freshpatents.com, (and thank heavens I don't have to), I'd pick fishing, trapping, and vermin destroying. My current highlight would be this autonomous fish-farming robo-sub.
  • There are 42 pairs of hTM Footscape Wovens in existence, and right now 4 pairs are on offer at Yahoo.co.jp Auctions. Tiny .co.jp sizes sadly, not that I have 60k Yen to drop on shoes.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]