Sunday, November 06, 2005

The 5 Worst DVDs I Own
In among the 200 or so DVDs clogging up my shelves there are some shameful stinkers. I can't explain how any of them got there, except maybe having an itchy trigger finger on the 1-click button.
5. Dick - No amount of 17 year old Kirsten Dunst can compensate for Michelle Williams in this movie.
4. Detroit Rock City - 1999 was a really poor year for teen comedy.
3. Ready to Rumble - To quote from myself in 2001: "This sucks so hard, it'll make you wonder if you really are a wrestling fan."
2. I Heart Huckabees - I'm baffled by the demi-success of this film. It's so stupid it makes me wonder if I'm the stupid one that doesn't quite get it.
1. The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course - "The Crocodile Hunter mistakes some CIA agents for poachers and sets out to stop them from capturing a wily croc which, unbeknownst to him, has swallowed a tracking drone." Surely the TV franchise least well suited ever for a comedy/action/adventure big screen outing?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]