Monday, October 31, 2005

  • TEN REASONS WHY YOU, AUDREY TAUTOU, GAMINE FRENCH STAR OF AMÉLIE, SHOULD DATE ME, TEDDY WAYNE.: "2. I took six years of French in middle school and high school and two semesters in college, and I claim my French skill is "elementary" on my résumé. After we spend some time together, it will surely be upgraded to "adequate," as will my lovemaking ability."
  • Creepy sexy greeter robot video. I blogged about this robot's fine physiognomy last week. Once you see "her" move though, she sadly slips back to the wrong side of the uncanny valley.
  • Robot fish video that's so cool I've added a Robo-shark to my xmas list.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]