Tuesday, October 18, 2005

  • Side Effects, a new movie about drug reps. I get deluged with free stuff from reps; I enjoy it so much that I even find it hard to feel conflicted.
  • Nickel from 2003 on Amazon, check the smallprint before ordering: "Actual year may vary".
  • As Tropical Storm Wilma gets up to speed we've run out of names for storms. The next one will have to be called Alpha.
  • Good round-up of giant Wireless Clouds.
  • Great Total Battlefield 2 revenge story. So nerdy, so vindictive, but so funny.
  • Goowy is the straw that broke Web 2.0's back for me. I refuse to sign up for another social/email/GTD nebulous web app.
  • Turn your sink into a soda faucet. Badly needs modding to make it dispense Diet Coke.
  • Dance Dance Revolution for calculators. How I wish I still had Maths class to attend.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]