Sunday, August 28, 2005

This is my first post from my new iBook. Through the magic of the ol' internut, I got it shipped to New York, and picked it up there, en route to Canada. I'm now ensconced in a little bistro in Montreal, enjoying a steak frites with a galopin of Stella. I feel totally dazzled after a hard weekend in NYC, perhaps not quite ready to rhapsodise w/r/t the virtues of this little laptop. It certainly is a sweet machine though. Pretty awesome both in form and function, but I'll post in detail about it when I've had a good look "under the hood". I'm in Montreal for the glamour that is the International Continence Society 2005 Meeting. I'm not presenting anything, so I get to concentrate on being wined and dined by big pharma, and maybe blogging a little too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]