Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sometimes I feel a little delerious when I see weird sh*t on the internets. I felt slightly strange last night watching this 10 minute Columbia / Challenger remix movie (with lovingly edited soundtrack, and groovy iMovie fades). However Black Nasty really takes the biscuit. I feel compelled, and yet utterly creeped out too. There's no genre to describe this, except maybe nonce rock. The whole album, "AIDS can't stop me", is composed of semi-rapped stories of sex crimes, with god awful slow rock musak. Every single line is obscene. It couldn't be more en ess eff double u. It's hard to find a non-offensive quotable line: "I'll never be curious, I'll never be felched, cos I'm not gay, the rumors are squelched, faggots..." Anyway I completely recommend that you check the website, with lots of equally horrible MP3s to download. There's even a sister act Pink Nasty to explore.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]