Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Over the last 24 hours I've been monkeying about with Google Desktop 2.0, and this morning I added Google Talk to it. If you haven't already downloaded it, it does a number of incredible things: Spotlight-like indexed desktop searching, IM, VOIP (free!), RSS newsreader, plus really good integration with Google News and GMail. At the bottom of my cool Google sidebar, I placed a little to-do plug-in. Unfortunately since I got Google Desktop, I've to-done nothing. Productivity = zero. It's an astonishing time waster; not just the necessity of "chatting online with hot babes all day", but the added madness of trying to stay on top of all my favourite blogs in real time. It's so cool, I think I might have to uninstall it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]