Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've been delaying this post, since it's the 666th post to this blog. But I guess it has to happen sometime. The other cause of delay is that I am in Copenhagen attending IUGA '05. It's a pretty fun conference. Lots of opportunity to watch the most famous names in urogynaecology be unspeakably rude to each other in public, the go out and get unspeakably drunk together in private. I've had terribly poor internet access thus far this week, so I haven't had my usual eagle-eye on the blogosphere. These links are probably vieux chapeau:

  • I'm thinking Juba The Movie would be awesome. I can't help but feel admiration for the plucky little murderer.
  • Nice automated slang/acronym translator.
  • Stuff On My Cat, (ess eff double-u) a cross between Kitten War and Drunk Jenga.
  • Free The Postcode seems an unduly complicated way of wresting postcodes back from Royal Mail. Wouldn't it have been easier to ask people to submit their street names, rather than their GPS data?
  • How to build a helmet mounted camera.
  • Pentrix/pentix the home of annoying pen twiddling.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]