Thursday, August 25, 2005

I think linkblogging is becoming redundant. digg is just too good at supplying fresh linkage. Still my paltry contribution:

  • Speedball 2 (my favourite ever Amiga game) faithfully emulated for Java phones, with (and this is the kicker) bluetooth battling.
  • What happens when you try to play a platinum disc? I have a Madonna platinum disc (Use Your Illusion? I forget) kicking around at home, I'm totally trying this.
  • Laser Catapult: "precisely split pencils at 20 feet, hit cans as far as 150 feet, and hit flying targets with a shotgun spray of BBs"
  • Menstruating Barbie: vaguely obscene, contains shocking scenes of doll violence.
  • The last days of X-Box factory footage.
  • Fun with 4kg of sodium, dangerous fun.
  • 5% of all would-be astronauts have died in the attempt. Wikipedia guide to space disasters. My favourite is Theodore Freeman who was killed by a stray goose.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]