Monday, August 01, 2005

I am really under the cosh at work. I think I have to restrict my blogging to my own non-embezzled hours. V brief posting, until I get fired or win the lottery or something:

  • 8-bit Googlemaps.
  • Top ten ways to destroy the earth.
  • RPG Grow. Remember Grow? This is like weirder and longer and more fun.
  • I really don't have time to get into it, but Urban Dead looks like the best "Massively Multi-Player Web-Based Zombie Apocalypse" out there.
  • How to: fold money, make your own pizza (ridiculously thorough!), write a business plan. (All via startplane-howto)
  • Two insane japanese flash games in one day is probably two too many, but dang, avoider is some goofy cute fun.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]