Friday, July 29, 2005

I have brain fugue again, I feel completely mindless. I have three possible explanations:

1. I accidentally dyed part of my scalp green with malachite green on Monday. I didn't know this until my hairdresser discovered it on Wednesday though. Maybe the malachite has finally seeped through to my brain and is poisoning me.

2. I saw Keanu Reeves loitering at Claridge's on Wednesday. Maybe the sight of him, resplendent in a glossy black beard, has freed my mind from the constraints of the Matrix. Even now as my body types these words, my mind might be off in another conceptual space fighting albino vampire twins and flirting with Monica Belluci.

3. Maybe I just worked too hard this week, and need to chill the frick out all weekend long. Maybe it's all three. I certainly don't seem to be able to muster enough neurons to work it out.

  • Neologism watch: en ess eff double u / yoo.
  • How to: read more blogs. Some say least helpful blog post ever.
  • Stackopolis: a game.
  • Google Maps Mania is just overflowing with cool sh*t.
  • "We thought it would have been better with drugs": DQ Issue 3.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]