Thursday, June 30, 2005

Never have I enjoyed a flame war so much:
HorseFun.com vs I Hate Horses (via)
rachelle said...
If you think this website is funny, YOU ARE WRONG. this had better be a joke because if it isn't I'm going to contact the authorities and have it shut down.
you have admitted to violence against horses and whether you like them or not, violence against animals is ILLEGAL.
I hope you go to jail for this.
you are sick.

3:20 PM
Dog Food Dale said...
Rachelle, you need to SHUT UP!!! You are clearly a stupid horse lover! Why don't you go roll around in some shit with your horsey friends. Tonight, when I'm beating my horse, I'm going to give her an extra whipping for each retarded comment you make. So keep it up, YOU'RE KILLING THIS HORSE!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]