Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm wallowing in a post-holiday fit of despair. I feel I've squandered my annual leave, and now have no visible vacation on the horizon. In order to counter this extremely negative thinking, I thought I'd recap the:
"Top 10 things I love about Singapore"

1 The cantilevered, glass sided 5th floor pool at the Gallery Hotel.
2 The Night Safari, which is 100% more exciting than a real safari.
3 Limited Edition Vault, with secret super-vault of ultra rare kicks, and where I treated myself to Olympic Pack Dunks.
4 Hainanese Chicken Rice.
5 The Botanic Gardens.
6 The Stamford Swissotel, where the bar is even higher than at the Park Hyatt, and doesn't have a crappy annoying jazz band.
7 Singlish, most irritating creole ever, horh?
8 Changi, so clearly the best airport in the world ever.
9 Far East Plaza, a street-wear paradise to rival Harajuku, featuring Ambush, Leftfoot, and Surrender.
10 Yakitori Robots in the basement of Takashimaya. "I ,for one, welcome our new pork kebab wielding robot overlords."


I'd like to publicly thank Xymon, who sent me off into all the darkest corners of all the most obscure malls, to find all the best sneakers and clothes. He's a veritable one man Superfuture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]