Monday, June 20, 2005

"Ghetto wickedness I kick, guess who's back?"-2Pac
I may be back from my travels, but I'm suffering with severe case of cerebral malaria / SARS / Avian Flu / Jetlag. I'm in no fit state for holiday reminiscence yet. It does behove me to thank Yoel for an awesome fortnight of blogging. I thought I'd ease into things with a few odd links, that may or may not be utterly stale, given that 2 weeks is an inordinately long time in the blogosphere:

  • The Liberty Bill is an alternate design for a dollar bill, with the constitution printed real small, instead of the creepy mono-ocular pyramid thing.
  • Klein Bottles for real, in like actual glass. With amazing how-to instructions.
  • Sounds of the World's Animals
  • UNDFTD are putting excitement back in the sneaker game with their over complicated AJ4 International Raffle and Auction taking place on Thursday.
  • Custom Creature Taxidermy have some real neat pieces for fans of unorthodox chimerae.
  • Gray Kangaroo not only filters cheap vodka to make it smooth like Grey Goose, but he has a really really hot non-kangaroo sidekick.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]