Sunday, May 01, 2005

Spread The Word are holding a very short story contest. Entries have to be under 50 words. It's like Dave Eggers' short short stories, only 1/8th as long. I've based my entry on real life events, so I've changed the names and a few key details:
Ex Libris
I pull a favourite book off my shelf. The note inside reads:
"To Eloise, on our anniversary, Love Pookles xxx"
I had given the book to an ex-girlfriend years earlier. "Pookles" had borrowed it back, and never returned it. We're still friends, but the book will remain overdue.
If you recognise yourself from this story, you can claim the book back from me, though it really is my favourite.

Comments:
You made some good points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will go along with with your blog. Wordpress Hosting
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]