Thursday, May 12, 2005

I've had exactly zero enthusiasm for Episode III until now. I don't want my childhood dreams shattered by another blundering behemoth blockbuster, or by more Lucas tweaks to the original trilogy. But I saw this phone holster from Orange, and my heart melted. It's like I'm six again and I'm trying to cram Han and Chewie into the Falcon cockpit for another Kessel Run across my bedroom in less than 12 parsecs.
  • Oil Cooled Computer. I don't read much german, but as far as I can see this PC is overclocked, then cooled by immersing it entirely in vegetable oil.
  • Bitty Browser is a tiny browser within a browser. I'm sure you could do this with frames, before CSS became all fashionable.
  • How to brew beer in a coffee pot.
  • I feel like link boycotting the Huffington Post on principle, but I can't ignore Larry David's first post there.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]