Monday, May 30, 2005

I had an awesome long weekend, entirely free from com-pu-tahs. Mostly that was thanks to attending a wonderful wedding, of Alice (nee Rink) and Will Weinberg. As a 28 year old young (ish) professional (sort of) I seem to go to quite a few weddings. I sometimes get wedding burnout, but Alice and Will's union (and great party) really restored my faith in marriage (and weddings). I'd like to say congratulations to them both, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to beat Jack Straw in an egg and spoon race.

  • Can't afford your own supercar? Then post photos of other people's supercars in the wild to exoticspotter.com.
  • Google Will Eat Iteslf are spending the money from their Google Ads buying up Google stock. Until they own it all, apparently.
  • Groovetube is a mask for your TV, that turns it into a pixelated "disco light show". It looks better than it sounds.
  • I have strong deja vu about this, but I think it's not a repost: origami x-wing.
  • Made You Think have little flags with George Bush's head on them to print out and then place in pile of dog turd. It's like two public services in one.
  • The wikification of everything approaches: Wiki Japanese Textbook, with sections not just about language, but about video games and cooking too.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]