Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Always on the look out for a hot meme. Daisy sent me this picture of her hanging out with Paris. No sooner had I enjoyed it, than I found this photostream of people hanging out with Lindsay Lohan.
PS If you're in Zurich, go see Daisy's new show, until the 28th of May.

  • Word of the day is: lingweenie, someone who can't invent neologisms.
  • A sneaker shop that treats wovens with respect.
  • DIY high altitude ballooning.
  • Great Halo 2 corpse humping vids.
  • Sometime in the next 24 hours this site will see its 100,000 visitor. I just thought I ought to say thank you to everyone who keeps coming back to read this piffle and nonsense.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]