Wednesday, March 16, 2005

While I was in South Africa at Christmas everything I own got stolen. I was out partying with my brother one night, and thieves broke into my bedroom and walked off with everything I had in South Africa. All my summer clothes, my camera, iPod, watch, bedclothes, toothbrush etc etc. I spent the rest of the holiday wearing either the same clothes I had on that night, or my wetsuit. I took it all pretty philosophically, and my peace of mind was helped by being insured. I haven't actually placed the claim yet (just three months later), but I am starting to think about replacing stuff. I've been mooning over iPod Photos in the Apple Store, but then I saw this: PSPWare. It's a $10 piece of OSX software that turns your PSP into a kick-ass iPod Photo. Since the PSP is only £179 at present, and I already have a stack of MemorySticks kicking around, that seems like a sweet option. I'm so impressed in fact that I rushed out and invested all my virtual stock in PSP at the Yahoo Research Labs Tech Buzz Game. If I make my virtual fortune, I plan to retire from medicine and become a pro-extreme downhill ice skater.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]