Sunday, March 13, 2005

Things worth paying for online.
Ever since the early days of the web, everything online has always seemed to be free. Not DVDs from Amazon, or "eBay goods" obviously. I mean actual web services and online content, which tend by default to be provided free. I've had a really really hard think about things I pay for online, and can't come up with anything significant. I did once pay $5 for a username at metafilter, and I'm pretty sure I registered my copy of iPoker, but that's it. Not a single recurring subscription, aside from domain name and hosting for this site. So my question of the day for helpful readers is: "What online content or service do you actually feel is worth paying for?". If everyone suggests farmyardslutz.com, I'll be a little disappointed in you.

  • Super Shuffle, the iPod Shuffle clone that's cheaper, with better sound quality, and more features.
  • Play, a sweet bit of Flash animation.
  • The Big He-bowski, a He-Man vs Big Lebowski mash-up.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]