Tuesday, March 08, 2005

  • Redonkulous is so over, redonkolous is where it's at. (Spotted at better than yours)
  • Please can someone explain to me how to google for "Bank$y" because I saw a dope Bank$y T-shirt at bAsTaRd on Thursday, and my google skillz is too weak. (Incidentally bAsTaRd, ever a sausage-fest, turned crazy this week as the assembled crowd donned hats made from hardcore gay pr0n; maybe too crazy for repressed old me.)
  • Hopalong Harrison, the space hoppa that's also a grotesque phallus (SFW).
  • The backlash against pointless word by word linking has begun over at J-Walk.
  • Paris Made Me Change My Number, is THE t-shirt of last week.
  • More lavatory photography, this time of aircraft toilets.
  • Land cruiser/tank on amazon, that looks exactly like Jabba's Sail Barge, only a bit smaller.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]