Tuesday, February 08, 2005

  • My 28th Birthday is coming up real soon, The theme for the party is Teenage Mutant Ninja Tokyo. If you think I forgot to invite you, email me for the details. My birthday wishlist has exactly one item: the Franzie Boys EP (pointed out by).
  • Rare record fans should check out this DJ Shadow Torrent which contains Gigolo Tony's "He is DJ Crash", described in Grand Royal 5 as the greatest Miami Bass record ever.
  • Get your own Food Eating Battle Monkey, have him battle my Purple People-Eating Disco Monkey. Do it now, before you stop to think what could possibly be involved.
  • A very rude xylophone. (NSFW)
  • Brilliant guide to Wesley Willis, cult, obese, schizophrenic, street keyboard player.
  • Flickr is the best new(ish) website ever. It's wonderful to peruse other people's photos, and have them comment on yours. I posted a couple of small photosets today: Pachinko Machines and Japanese Cars.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]