Sunday, February 06, 2005

I am still unconvinced that this blog is being revived. Being unemployed has given me a new lease of life. Long hours to read, study the crossword, and knit. Almost none of these hours seem worth wasting on blogging. However as I type I am wearing an item of such indescribable comfort and luxury, that I felt it justified wider circulation:

Keep Bees At Bay The Sherriff Way!

I'm not sure this deluxe beesuit will be of much benefit to many blog-readers. However as I sit here swathed in polycotton twill, viewing the world from behind a double-zipped black UV resistant nylon veil, I feel deliciously secure from the predations of apis mellifera. Really I can't recommend it enough for apiarists and apiphobes alike. Should you choose to order one today, you get a free pair of leather gloves, similar to those in the photo. The model above seems to have teamed up his beesuit with a pair of Tigers, as favoured by The Bride, whereas I shall be donning snazzy surgical boots when proper beework is required.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]