Friday, November 05, 2004

  • Possibly the rarest Nike shoe ever: The Gatherer Dunk. There may only be one left shoe in existence. In other odd sneaker news: The DQM AirMax styled on a rasher of bacon.
  • A couple of esoteric contests: dress yourself in toilet paper (win nothing except internet shame),and remix Romero (win a candy filled zombie pinata).
  • Very Easy Job. I could do with a guy like this. He or she could keep me awake in seminars, urge me to put more thought into my blog entries, and play through the dull bits of GTA: San Andreas for me.
  • Apparently this is the homepage of the NY Times newsroom. It's a clever list of links that enable efficient journalism.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]