Thursday, November 25, 2004

Japan (Part 2)
Just an incredibly quick update, only because I`m at the Apple Store in Ginza. That`s the one that had the longest queue ever when it opened last year. The japanese apple nerd contingent is pretty strong, perhaps contributing to Apple`s soaring share price.
Anyway Japan is still ruling. Since the last update I have: eaten raw beef heart; seen a 500kg tuna filleted using a sword; and failed time and again to operate a Tokyo ATM. Seriously on that last issue, things are getting serious. If anyone has any advice about navigating japanese banking I need it soon, I`m down to my last few hundred yen.
PS I meant to link yesterday to Maywa Denki`s Nonsense Machines, a kind of robot orchestra that play abysmal J-pop.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]