Saturday, November 20, 2004


I finally got round to submitting to Fuck you H2. I'm generally fairly apathetic about environmental issues, but I do hate such a stupid fake car. I am also politically opposed to groups of 16 year old girls cruising round town in stretch H2s. Anyway it's very therapeutic to flip off such a large inanimate object.

  • Many thanks to Brendan at Sneaker Freaker, who tipped me off to the existence of the Nike ACG Rufus.
  • The Apple queue was already 100 strong at 6pm last night. I've never seen such nerdiness, since perhaps attending a Warhammer conference in 1989. They were all geeking out with their iBooks, trying to stay warm; I hope the goodie bag was worth it.
  • The kind of stuff the internet was made for: a movie of a chimp doing karate.
  • Centaur is the new Segway that's not so lame.
  • Flash brilliance: 12 many, a highly original counting game. (via)
  • Since I'll be in Tokyo, there may be rather limited updating over the next two weeks. Practically everyone already has their own blog , so I can't think of an obvious guest blogger. Anyone keen to flex their blog skillz for a fortnight?

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]