Friday, November 12, 2004

I don't usually delete posts, but today I've had to. The GF and I had the single worst night out in history, last night. We got involved in a gigantic row with some irate plastic surgeons. In the interests of tact, I've now deleted what I originally wrote about them. Instead I thought I'd present my most exciting sneaker release schedule:
Already out: P-Rod Delta Force and Shimizu Dunks, and Ice Creams at BAPE.
Monday 15th: Huf Dunk drops at Slam City, expect overnight queues.
Wednesday 17th: Hunter Dunk comes back, 60 pairs for Slam.
Friday 19th: Shanghai Dunk drops, and there may or may not be queuing.
End of November: Supreme Delta Force, only at Supreme, but fortunately I'll be in Tokyo.
December: Kicks Hawaii x Leilow Aloha Dunk at Foot Patrol.
I can't be bothered to dig around for photos, but you could scout Nike Talk or Crooked Tongues or eBay if you really care.

  • Bid for a night out getting destroyed on booze. Fast Eddy promises the high bidder:
    "..to get you absolutely nailed on booze...at some of North London's finest drinking establishments (even though you won't be able to remember them afterwards)."
  • Conversations with truckers at the Days Inn:
    Trucker: Fucking Indians drugged me, stole my fucking truck and left me in the desert.
    Me: There's a desert in Oklahoma? I mean, that sucks.
  • The Things I Want a weddinglist/amazon wish list service for all online shopping. Total voyeur fun trawling other peoples odd desires...
  • ...as is Dirty Found Magazine, which is Found Magazine's new filthy big sister.
  • Being Hunted have been keeping up with news on the Newson x Nike Zvezdochka: 20 pairs for Northern Europe, and 140 pairs for the US. As they say on NikeTalk: Heeaatt!!

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]