Saturday, November 06, 2004

  • "him name is hopkin green frog...P.S. I'll find my frog." I deliberately didn't post this meme, because frankly I thought I was behind the meme-curve. Now though I've noticed it hasn't hit either daypop or blogdex. Read it, weep, repost it. It has my vote for meme-o-the-month.
  • Further to a post earlier in the week, I found a decent Team America torrent, via the excellent Don Vito Torrent.
  • Ten By Ten is like Google News, for people who can't read, or who can only manage at most one word at a time.
  • Sigur Ros have a palindromic song (6.5Mb MP3) that almost plays the same forward and backwards. No hidden satanic messages in either direction.
  • "Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m" Craigslist rules.
  • The Trebuchet Simulation Game probably doesn't sound much fun, but you'll learn a lot about flinging rocks.
  • Get in shape for the Google Puzzle Championship 2005, by practising last year's test. Even the instructions for downloading the test were enough to confuse me, so I don't expect I'll win.
  • This is a first for me, a link that comes via instapundit: Guns designed and marketed for kids. My favourite is The Rogue Rifle Company Chipmunk, "a good choice for the novice varminter". Sadly you can't apply for a Federal Firearms License over the internet.
  • Sneaker choice of the day is the Nike x SOPHNET Internationalist. The new snazzy ostrich skin version is at Foot Patrol, while retro-maniacs might be able to pick up a 1989 pair (in day-glo, with spikes!) from Arkamix.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]