Thursday, October 14, 2004

  • Sadly the Mail Watch Blog, which previously critiqued the Daily Mail's terror stricken headlines, has rather run out of steam. However today's article on the chimpanzilla hardly needs critiquing:
    "Scientists claim they have discovered a new species of giant killer ape which stands 7ft tall and eats lions...KING CONGO"
    Of particular amusement for me is the Mail's defiant anti-metric editorial stance.
  • The Centre For Chihuahua Exploitation. Being a perverse sort of individual, my grandfather used to own a Chihuahua and a St Bernard. One day, eventually, the St Bernard decided to eat the Chihuahua. If this was a children's story the St Bernard would have choked to death and the plucky Chihuahua would have walked away unscathed. Happily life's just not like that.
  • Google might be destroying their legendary customer goodwill (witness the Unofficial Google Fanclub) with Google Desktop, and its ultra-invasive spying terms of service. Although this comprehensive review point out all kinds of neat features, I'm still not sure I'm happy to let Google scan my mail (Gmail), my web-use (Google Toolbar), and now my hard drive.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]