Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Really r-e-a-l-l-y slow day at work. Some games you might like:

  • BMX Backflips is a 2-D Matt Hoffman type game. (And coincidentally I had sworn off Tony Hawk but they've added a bullet-time skating mode, for extremely tech tricks in this year's version.)
  • Ferry Halim is clearly a genius. More good games with original gameplay than I've had hot weblog entries. These Little Pigs asks you to build a leaning tower of pigs. Cute, clever, playable.
  • Sims 2 doesn't seem to be coming out for Macs any time soon. Luckily Avatar High is like a tiny free school of Sims.
  • I bowled my worst 3 game total in over five years last night, (a shade over 300, and I was only half-drunk). Playing Flash Bowling in no way compensates for this shame. But it does have rather neat hook control, similar to most golf games.
  • Weboggle has had a major dictionary overhaul, making it even better for East Atlantic boggle-buffs like me.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]